Legal Business Development Executive jobs in Manchester
£100,000 a year
- Development Director – Insurance or Legal Service.
- The Business Development Director will be accountable.
- Sopra Steria is recruiting for Business Development…
- Business Development Support Executive – Invoice Finance.
- This role forms part of the Invoice Finance Business Development team to provide effective support to…
- Working with our wider Central Services division (Bids, Client Development, HR, L&D, Finance etc.).
- We are seeking a Brand Executive to support the planning,…
- In addition, the Business Development Principal is expected to:
- Support Sales Directors and Operations in key Opening Game activities, e.g. client, competitor…
- Ownership of quarterly sector business development reporting across 5 core sectors within the business.
- Experience of working in a fast paced growing business…
£30,000 a year
- Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
- Must have 3+ years’ experience.
- Looking to develop skills and grow as a business development professional.
- DWF are seeking a Senior BD & Marketing Executive to join DWF and work alongside our…
- Work with the Group Support Services Director on insurance, risk management, and legal and contractual management within the business.
- The Global Mobility Executive will join the Global Mobility (GM) CoE, currently comprising a senior manager and four executives.
£18,000 - £22,000 a year
- Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.