Legal Assistant jobs
- Experience in administrative assistance and supporting senior executives.
- Assist with collaborative and legal tools.
- Be curious and have a sense of humour.
£60,507 a year
- The Civil Division of the Law Officers’ Department advises the Government of Jersey and other public authorities, and undertakes a wide variety of civil…
- Experience as legal assistant or legal secretary.
- Creating new files and undertaking general filing.
- You will be assisting the legal team in the preparation of…
- Complete administrative duties such as scanning and filing.
- Archives and organises legal files and supporting documents.
- Schedule meetings for the team.
- Fields marked with a red asterisk * are required in order to enter into a possible employment contract (although some can be answered " prefer not to say ").
- A proactive, professional and flexible attitude to work.
- Keen to develop over a period of time with a willingness and ability to learn.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with the business, corporate functions, and fellow legal and support professionals.
- You will assist with general office duties and the provision of audio and copy typing, producing letters, diary management, assisting with receiving and…
Royds Withy King
- Provide administrative support to fee earners including file-opening, telephone management, data entry, filing & archiving, photocopying, email management,…
- The work will be interesting and challenging, consisting of; fixed fee tender work, frequent and important litigation matters including statement of costs,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.