Learning Together jobs
£23,836 a year
- X 2 learning mentors to support locality working for school age children.
- X1 learning mentor to work across Cheshire East to support Post 16 NEET young people.
£25,582 - £29,847 a year
- Opportunities for learning and development.
- An analytical mind-set is also essential in order to piece together separate pieces of information for the…
£28,870 a year
- Confident in facilitating learning at all levels within the business, you will be able to design and deliver blended learning solutions.
- Experience of deep learning platforms including PyTorch and/or TensorFlow.
- A successful applicant for this role must be able to demonstrate world-class…
£20,655 a year
- In this vital role, you’ll carry out key administrative tasks that keep HMLR running effectively.
- As part of a close-knit team, you’ll process information and…
£27,511 - £32,817 a year
- Liz Oliver, academic lead on the "Learning by Doing Together" project, Lecturer in employment law.
- We are looking for someone with lived experience of learning…
Red Kite Learning Trust
£23,192 - £24,726 a year
- 8:00 am – 4:30 pm Monday to Friday with a 4:00 pm finish one day per week.
- Start date: As soon as possible.
- We welcome visits from prospective candidates at any…
£28,592 a year
- Our Signaller Apprenticeship provides those who are new to the signaller world full training to develop both technical skills and non-technical skills and…
UK Cohousing Trust
£250 - £350 a day
- Organisational learning process and methods.
- Action learning or other coaching methods with individuals/groups.
- £250-£350 per day depending upon experience.
£26,412 a year
- As an all source intelligence analyst you will use information gathered from both open and classified sources and apply subject matter expertise and analytic…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.