Lean Six Sigma jobs
- Reporting to Head of Global Continues Improvement Manager you will lead, manage and direct complex projects using Lean Six Sigma (LSS) and other process…
£33,700 a year
- Due to business growth we are looking to recruit a Workforce Management Support Manager on a fixed term contract running to August 2021 to join our dynamic team…
- Senior Process Experts - LEAN, Six Sigma – Ideally Black Belt.
- Act as an SME and coach on all aspects of Process, LEAN & Six Sigma.
- Success in leading lean six sigma quality improvement in large organizations.
- Mentor, coach or train team members including green belts in Lean / Six Sigma…
£100,000 - £110,000 a year
- Please note that the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt will be based from central London with around 50% - 60% of time in Africa.
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt - Customer Experience & Quality, SITA Global Services.
- Certified LEAN 6 Sigma Black Belt.
- WHY SHOULD YOU BE INTERESTED?
- And application of process improvement, Lean Six Sigma, value stream mapping, one-piece flow,.
- Six Sigma Black Belt or MBB certification.
- Deep knowledge and experience of lean manufacturing and lean management / problem solving.
- Good knowledge and experience in industrial engineering, quality…
- Six Sigma, Green Belt and / or Black Belt certified.
- Understanding of continuous improvement methodologies and tools (e.g. Six.
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt.
- Graduate Invent Accelerate Programme 2020.
- What is the Accelerate Programme?
- There will be an initial intensive 2-week induction,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.