Law jobs in Heanor
- The meal is served then the containers collected and returned back to Marlpool Junior.
- There are also furniture duties included in this post.
- We have an excellent opportunity for an Administration Assistant within our Browne Jacobson LLP Nottingham office.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
£16,587 - £17,258 a year
- Salary: Grade C: £18,426 – £19,171 prorated to £16,587 – £ 17,258.
- Hours: 37 hours per week.
- Contract type: Term time only plus 2 weeks.
£16,736 - £17,682 a year
- The goal of the laboratories within the Centre for Biomolecular Sciences is to discover and develop new treatments for devastating diseases such as cancer or…
- Assists Store Management team to ensure Store’s total compliance to Disney Policies, Store Operating Procedures and local employment law (including Health and…
£21,089 - £23,761 a year
- This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the…
£23,754 - £28,331 a year
- The purpose of the role is to provide comprehensive and confidential administrative and secretarial support to two Directors within CARO.
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- Due to the promotion of the current post holder an opportunity has arisen for a motivated individual to join our team of staff within the Pharmacy Department at…
K C JONES (CONFERENCE & EVENTS) LIMITED
- We are looking for a reliable Events Assistant who will work closely with our Event Managers, you will be involved in and learn to undertake the following:
- We are currently recruiting for 2 Full Time Mental Health Recovery Worker in Heanor.
- Part time hours and bank positions can also be considered.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.