Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust
Royal Tunbridge Wells
- (Enhanced level now includes regulated checks against vulnerable adults and children).
- This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions…
- Accutrainee offers a unique route to qualification where trainees are seconded to in-house teams and private practice firms with secondment opportunities…
- University educated in any discipline although preference will be given to candidates who can demonstrate their capability and passion for the role via…
£38,125 a year
- Processing subject access requests under the GDPR.
- Primarily you will be a skilled administrator with good written communication skills.
- Flexible working hours may be considered for this position.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- A portfolio of relevant work sample.
UK Government - Home Office
£24,108 - £27,236 a year
- Previous experience of working in a law enforcement, or investigative role – either in law enforcement, other government department as well as MOD, or private…
UK Government - Department for Transport
£30,131 a year
- Implementing changes in insolvency law for aviation.
- General Aviation, Safety, Skills and CAA Oversight.
- There will be a requirement for some travel in these…
UK Government - National Crime Agency
£31,361 - £34,845 a year
- Good knowledge of data management within law enforcement, defence or national security.
- Good knowledge of relevant legislation and policy within law enforcement…
- Experience in large-scale event delivery and strategy.
- Experience in team management/leadership.
- Project or program management experience.
South Wales Police
£26,208 - £30,951 a year
- The successful post holder will enhance financial intelligence development undertaken in the ROCU, and will engage with external organisations and individuals…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.