Laser Mechanical & Electrical Ltd jobs
- Computer vision problems including 2D and 3D cameras, laser scanners, and MoCap systems.
- You are currently working towards a 2+ year’s university degree in…
Intelligent Imaging Innovations
- Electrical, technical and mechanical aptitude.
- Work safely with lasers, optical and electrical systems; understand and follow safety procedures and maintain a…
£18,000 - £22,000 a year
- Assembly Technician (Mechanical and Electrical).
- You will be responsible for the mechanical and electrical assembly of parts, ensuring that the products are of…
- Recognised apprenticeship in Electrical or Mechanical Field.
- Time served Electrical or Mechanical Engineer with valid certification.
- HV and LV Cable repairs.
RoS International Ltd
East Riding of Yorkshire
£34,000 - £35,000 a year
- Demonstrating electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, programming and organisational skills.
- Must have served a recognised Engineering Apprenticeship in either…
£25 - £30 an hour
- Pay rate up to £30 per hour ( Ltd co / shift dependant ).
- O Experience of electrical control systems, PLC and HMI fault finding ( Siemens S7 desirable ).
Harrington Recruitment Ltd
- Minimum 2 years of equipment support experience in biotech instrumentation, field service repair, fluid control systems, and system level electrical/ mechanical…
- Litron is looking for an experienced practical electrical / mechanical engineer to become a Laser Test Engineer to join our team, the applicant will be required…
Poro Technologies Ltd
£40,000 - £60,000 a year
- Demonstratable experience of successfully developing new products and processes of optoelectronic devices (e.g. visible LEDs and laser diodes).
£25,000 a year
- Some form of electrical, mechanical, plumbing, carpentry based knowledge / training.
- Mantair Ltd – Site Engineer Vacancy*.
- Full & Clean UK Driving License.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.