Kitchen Assistant jobs in Marple
- You will assist the chefs to plate meals and prepare food trolleys, making sure all preparation areas are kept clean.
- Who we’re looking for.
£9.03 an hour
- Hours of work: Monday – Fri 3.15pm – 7.15pm one week and then 2 week days and weekend rota’d.
- Assist in the day to day management of the kitchen & serve meals.
£8.21 an hour
- Please note an enhanced DBS check is required for this role.
- Atalian Servest is recruiting for an experienced Kitchen Porter based in one of ourHealthcare sites…
- A competitive and progressive salary.
- 28 days paid holiday per annum inclusive of bank holidays.
- Discount at all Glendola Leisure Venues.
£8.21 - £8.72 an hour
- Our client is looking for Kitchen Porters to deliver food to hospital ward nursing staff and to support with some basic food prep within the Kitchens.
- To serve customers with hot and cold food and beverages on a counter during service times To be polite, professional and friendly at all times with customers,…
£132 a week
- This will be claimed back each week/month using an expenses claim which would be completed by you and the Home Manager.
- Serve meals to customers as required.
£17,893 - £17,927 a year
- If you are currently registered as a student at the University, please note that you may only apply for part-time jobs of 15 hours or less per week.
- Top class training on the job and in the classroom for all our roles.
- A reward for you every time you introduce a star to the family.
£9.19 an hour
- Salary: £10.35 (£9.19 per hour plus accrued holiday roll up).
- Operational Services for Education are currently recruiting for Permanent Catering Assistants to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.