Kitchen Assistant jobs in Bishops Stortford
£8.21 an hour
- Due to the nature of this role you will need to be 18 years of age or older.
- Travelodge is expanding fast and we now have over 550 hotels.
- Kitchen Assistant – Bupa Care Homes.
- You will have experience in working in a kitchen and hold a Basic Food Hygiene Certificate.
- What’s in it for you?
Bishop's Stortford College
£8.37 an hour
- The offer of appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
- Type of Position:Catering Support Assistant.
- (12 noon to 7pm with a 30 minute break.).
- You will support the Chef Manager in training and support other kitchen staff – such as kitchen assistants and cooks.
- Assistant Chef– Bupa Care Homes.
£8.26 an hour
- Why McMullen’s as a Kitchen Assistant?
- We are currently recruiting for a Kitchen Assistant to work within our busy kitchen.
- Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Receiving, checking and safely storing kitchen deliveries.
- Take responsibility to read, understand and adhere to the company policies and procedures.
£16,053 a year
- Ensure full area of responsibility is clean, appropriately presented and stocked at all times.
- Your key responsibilities as the Kitchen Assistant/Kitchen Porter…
- Assist in general cleaning of the kitchen, maintaining high standards of hygiene.
- To perform a variety of tasks associated with food production, front of house…
£8.65 an hour
- Part-time (16 hours a week) – Shifts are spread over 4 days Monday to Friday.
- A 24-hour Employee Assistant Programme supporting our teams to resolve personal…
£8.50 an hour
- As a Kitchen Assistant at Care UK, you can look forward to:
- You’ll be responsible for safe, hygienic food storage and for making sure kitchen equipment and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.