Key Forensic Services Ltd jobs
- The Microscopy group carries out investigative analysis to support our foreign body identification and product contamination services.
- Communicate with security service providers,.
- You’ll collaborate with contractor guard services,.
- Conduct forensic interviews, based on analytical results,.
- You are a self-starter, keen to develop new services and can collaborate effectively.
- Actively support the onboarding of new clients throughout the transition…
Spence & Partners Limited
- We are an award winning independent trustee firm, and part of an integrated group of privately owned companies that includes Spence & Partners Ltd, Mantle…
- Support the delivery of management information and key performance indicators.
- Determined to deliver a professional continuous security monitoring service and…
Mass Consultants Ltd
£45,000 - £50,000 a year
- Understanding of GIT or Team Foundation Services for configuration management.
- Read and understand formal system requirements.
- Save as you Earn share option.
Electus Recruitment Solutions Ltd
- Manage the finances of the team to optimise service costs;
- Service management where there is a reliance on a 3rd party for delivery of specific services.
J&C Associates Ltd
£650 - £725 a month
- Support the Security Operations strategy and roadmap by providing advice and recommendations related to Incident Response, Threat Intelligence, Analytics,…
Look Ahead Care, Support and Housing Ltd
- The service sits in the heart of Westminster.
- To induct new clients in line with the service policy.
- Recruiting for a Support Workers to join our Homelessness…
J&C Associates Ltd
- Must have a good understanding of security incident response and forensic level activities related to the architectures delivered.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.