Junior Analyst jobs in London
- Degree in a quantitative discipline or equivalent experience;
- Previous experience in related roles (business, tracking or app.
- You are naturally inquisitive with an analytical mindset and the ability to break down large problems and articulate the logic.
£21,000 - £25,999 a year
- Our Consultants deliver dynamic projects with clients across industry verticals including Finance, Public, Government, Retail, E-Commerce, Media and Travel.
This is a great entry level opportunity for a passionate and dedicated individual to join a leading debt advisory company. Please see more detail on our…
Dynamic Search Solutions
£35,000 a year
- The Junior Information Security Analyst will play a key role in ensuring the compliance of Group Security policies.
- Internal document control and maintenance.
- Through knowledge, experience and a close relationship with the business areas we drive the evolution of our products and systems ensuring they remain fit-for…
- The role of an entry-level analyst in Thomson Reuters Special Services (TRSS) International, Ltd, is to provide well-researched, organised, and impactful risk…
Ontrack Management Solutions Ltd
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- To offer support and technical assistance to users of the Ontrack Management System who raise incident tickets via the Incidents Portal or via the dedicated…
- As a Junior Business Analyst your role will entail assisting with requirements elicitation, performing analysis and business process modelling activities, as…
- The purpose of the Junior Service Operations Analyst role is to assist in general support for all Zapp Service Operations activities, within a new and exciting…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.