Irwin Mitchell jobs
£26,500 a year
- As a trainee at Irwin Mitchell, you will spend two years in the personal legal services (PLS) stream, experiencing four different areas of law and getting to…
- The main purpose of the role will be to work productively and professionally, providing administration support for the contact department in a demanding…
£26,500 a year
- As a trainee at Irwin Mitchell, you will spend two years in the business legal services (BLS) stream, experiencing four different areas of law and getting to…
- To provide technical and practical support in dealing with debt recovery and litigation actions on behalf of our clients.
- Ascent are looking for Customer Support Consultants who have experience of telephone negotiations to join a thriving team within our Manchester office…
- Within your team, you’ll have up to 5 direct reports and you’ll need to be committed to supporting them both in their day-to-day roles and with their…
- You’ll have the opportunity to work alongside a leading partner, Mandy Luckman and her team who act exclusively for claimants on a variety of cases including…
- Undertake adaptation schemes to their properties to improve their use of the environment.
- Build and maintain a strong working relationship with our clients and…
We have removed 15 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.