Io Associates jobs
£34,804 - £40,322 a year
- This full time, 24 month position is placed within the internationally renowned Programming Languages and Systems group (PLAS) at the University of Kent’s…
£45,000 - £62,000 a year
- Ensuring that markets operate with integrity;
- Protecting consumers of financial services.
- A core component of this is increasing our data science resource…
£50,000 - £65,000 a year
- The role has become available due to the current Compliance Director retiring in the late summer.
- The person will have direct responsibility for:
£32,816 - £40,322 a year
- Recent availability of large-scale resources like UK Biobank, with genome-wide genetic data linked to thousands of diseases and related phenotypes now allow…
- As a Project Lead within the Immuno-oncology (IO) Bioscience team, you will play a pivotal role in identifying the next generation of innovative IO therapies,…
- Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care.
- The key responsibility for our developer in Test is to develop excellent quality software with innovative and…
- As a Senior Commercial Associate, you will be able to take part in key projects which will make a real impact on Miniclip’s performance as well as supporting…
Newcastle upon Tyne
£31,000 a year
- This individual needs to be an excellent problem solver, high-level analytic thinker and be able to deliver on time in high pressure environment.
- We have built everything in Go on Google's App Engine platform, and we need engineers who can make sure our technology scales.
£85,000 a year
- This role is well suited to a Senior Programme Manager with fantastic software delivery knowledge and commercial acumen to manage key internal stakeholders and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.