Investigator jobs in Southampton
£26,208 - £28,023 a year
- Hours: 37 hours per week.
- We work closely with partner agencies across law enforcement and the private sector in order to better understand and mitigate the…
- To investigate serious and complex crime as a case officer and to supervise guide and mentor PIP 1 investigators assisting with those investigations.
- Proven lead investigator on significant investigations.
- Locatons - Police Investigation Centres in Basingstoke, Portsmouth and Southampton.
- Locatons - Police Investigation Centres in Basingstoke, Portsmouth, Southampton and Newport, Isle of Wight.
- Rank - Substantive Sergeant with PIP2 qualification.
£15,009 a year
- Marcel Utz as co-investigator, and two research fellows.
- Applications are invited for a PhD Studentship in nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) to work on a project…
£38,890 - £44,503 a year
- The successful applicant will become part of a large team of CBT Therapists and psychologists providing effective and evidence based psychological interventions…
£79,860 - £107,668 a year
- However, we are flexible and would not discount or discourage any interested candidates, with a view to developing their speciality interest.
Talent Sure Recruitment
£30,000 - £37,000 a year
- Responsible for developing and driving improvements to underwriting fraud prevention processes.
- Being a subject matter expert for external underwriting fraud…
MMS Holdings Inc.
Southampton SO14 0AW
- Write and edit clinical development documents, including but not limited to, clinical protocols, investigator's brochures, clinical study reports, subject…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.