Investigator jobs in Liverpool
The University of Liverpool is seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment to the Sir John Fisher Foundation and RCS Chair in…
£41,526 - £52,559 a year
- The post holder will be based in Liverpool with overseas travel as needed, working with colleagues in Africa in data management and closely with the principal…
£34,804 - £40,322 a year
- The successful candidate will be responsible for providing financial management of two newly funded research programmes.
- Greensill requires a SAS Analyst to work on the implementation of SAS as part of a group wide replatforming project.
- Prepare dashboards and reports using Jira.
- Greensill requires a programme manager to lead the implementation of SAS as part of a group wide replatforming project.
- Acting as principal investigator (PI) or co-investigator ensuring ICH/GCP and local regulations are met.
- Working Monday to Friday, 37 hours a week, the main…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.