Investigator jobs in Cheshire
£34,804 - £40,322 a year
- The successful candidate will be responsible for providing financial management of two newly funded research programmes.
- Greensill requires a programme manager to lead the implementation of SAS as part of a group wide replatforming project.
- Greensill requires a SAS Analyst to work on the implementation of SAS as part of a group wide replatforming project.
- Prepare dashboards and reports using Jira.
£38,000 - £42,000 a year
- To advise police and other investigators (except Statutory pre- charge advice) in a range of preliminary, straightforward and contested casework including some…
The University of Liverpool is seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment to the Sir John Fisher Foundation and RCS Chair in…
£41,526 - £52,559 a year
- The post holder will be based in Liverpool with overseas travel as needed, working with colleagues in Africa in data management and closely with the principal…
£32,478 - £51,069 a year
- The post holder, with consultant oversight, will be responsible for seeing new referrals, follow-ups and for managing the patient throughout all aspects of…
£35,000 a year
- Virtual interactive advisory boards, Virtual investigator meetings, In-person-interactive meetings.
- Our client based in Knutsford, Cheshire is currently looking…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.