Investigation jobs in Hampshire
£23,235 - £28,023 a year
- We have events on at our Southern Support & Training HQ in Hamble and our Northern Investigation Centre in Basingstoke.
- We are Emotionally Aware Level 1.
£22,872 a year
- The Archaeological Archives Team cares for the physical and digital material generated by Historic England`s Archaeological Investigations and Archaeological…
£25,383 a year
- The role involves working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, handling a variety of multi-faceted tasks and dealing with conflicting priorities.
- Ensure investigation reports are accurate, clear, and concise.
- Ensure accurate preliminary investigation reports are provided to engineering and manufacturing…
- You will escalate potential problems/failures to the QC Team Leader and assist with further investigation.
- The team has approximately 30 team members who work…
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- Responsible for capturing and recording data accurately on all patients referred for further investigation from a screening programme to complement the work of…
£31,875 - £33,732 a year
- Be able to facilitate viewing of the data by the OIC and advise accordingly, so that the OIC may understand the evidential significance of what has been…
- Laboratory investigation of Quality Notifications / CAPAs.
- Works in a team alongside Lead Scientists and other Manufacturing Scientists on the laboratory…
£28,785 - £30,507 a year
- The role will empower you to learn and confidently give advice on specialist technical advice relating to security reviews, investigations and general IT issues…
- Performing laboratory investigations under supervision.
- Project work may relate to the development of new products and/or technical investigations required to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.