Interior Designer jobs in London
- A degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture.
- There is growth potential within the company for the right candidates.
Russell Sage Studio
- A strong Knowledge of the Interior Design Industry.
- Educated to degree level in Interior Design or equivalent.
- Proven Strong Microsoft office skills (mac).
LSE Students Union
£25,491 a year
- Application deadline: Tue 10 Dec 2019 23:59.
- We're currently looking for an Office Administrator to join the Communications and Marketing team.
- + Degree in interior design, architecture or equivalent.
- + Experience in workplace/ commercial interiors co-ordinating and delivering technical design packages.
- The role includes attending all Little White Company shoots, including both LWC clothing and LWC interiors.
- The role requires excellent administrative skills,…
- + Have an Industry recognised diploma or degree in Interior Design, Interior Architecture or Architecture.
- Responsible for initiating and developing engineering…
- Conduct performance reviews for Design Managers and Principle Designers.
- Delivered multiple exterior and interior programs from G0 to G4.
£21,000 - £27,000 a year
- Must have a degree in Interior Design or Architecture.
- The successful person will have a minimum of 12 months working in residential and/or hospitality design.
- Proven experience of working as a lead designer on commercially produced Retail Display equipment.
- **Creative and experienced Designer required URGENTLY***.
IA Interior Architects
- At direction of senior designers, may provide suggested details for interior design projects.
- The Intermediate Designer, while working with Junior Designer and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.