Information Security jobs in Newcastle upon Tyne
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- All subsequent information regarding your application will be generated from apps.trac.jobs.
- To provide a security service to wards, departments and Trusts…
£29,038 - £37,174 a year
- Please visit www.gmpf.org.uk for further information.
- All candidates are subject to security and identity checks prior to taking up post.
£24,018 - £26,713 a year
- Regular CHIS contact will include providing security and welfare advice, providing tasking to and receiving information from the source.
- Provide security cleans/checks as required.
- Maintain the highest standards of safety and security at all time.
- Unposting Date-Mar 5, 2020, 5:59:00 PM.
£31,208 - £38,045 a year
- Working as a Security Alert Analyst you will monitor systems to detect potential indicators of compromise.
- Some experience in categorizing alerts to identify…
- Communicates information to manager so that the team can respond as necessary to create the Third Place environment during each shift.
- General Security / Fire Awareness (GSAT).
- Maintain the highest standards of safety and security at all times.
- Assist colleagues in other areas of the airport to…
£8,274 a year
- To fulfil the requirements of the relevant Airport/Port ID Security Unit, this post is subject to a security background check adhering to current Department for…
£18,813 a year
- For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
- To ensure that system faults are reported to the Security Supervisor or Managers.
- To operate the CCTV system.
- To provide guests with information and assistance as required.
- Assist the Night Manager with security and in emergency situations.
- All other duties as directed.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.