Information Security jobs in Bristol
- We're recruiting for an Information Security Officer in our Bristol office.
- As a Information Security Officer your day to day remit includes:
- Assisting with annual ISO 270001 information security audit.
- As an Information Security Assistant your day to day remit includes:
£9.45 an hour
- Carrying our security checks on cabin baggage.
- Operating security equipment such as body scanner and X-ray machines.
- Carrying out ID and boarding card checks.
£9.50 an hour
- Corps Security is currently recruiting for a SIA Licenced Security Officer to be based at one of our prestigious client's premises.
£35,000 a year
- Information Security Analyst Analysis Bristol Siem Tcp/ip Vulnerability Cyber Threat Windows Controls Tooling Detection.
- Defining and documenting the overall Enterprise Architecture including the various Solution Architecture components.
- This is a permanent contract opportunity.
£52,375 - £60,229 a year
- SFIA - Information Security, level 6 (SCTY).
- Cyber Security and Information Assurance frameworks, including steering the Information Asset Owners group.
- Provide security input/assistance during major incident response, ensuring that security is represented when appropriate.
- Support all security activities and security initiatives.
- You will be responsible for the operational security activities including self delivered and third…
£19,945 - £21,166 a year
- As well as portering this involves cleaning, maintenance and security.
- To be shortlisted for interview you’ll need to demonstrate how you meet each of the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.