Independence Matters jobs
- Planning and delivering the Partnership Committee wash up meeting, including attendance.
- Planning and event management of partner candidate networking events.
- We bring a rigorous, evidence-based analytical capability to help our clients solve pressing and complex issues, to reveal insight and deliver value through…
- Work within the One at a Time counselling model, delivering practical counselling sessions in a way that fosters autonomy, resilience, problem solving and…
- This will involve both the initial interpretation of the firm’s independence rules against specific query related facts and the development of initial advice on…
- Ability to strategically interface and brainstorm with senior partners regarding the visual display of information in the video genre; ability to grasp the…
Triangle Care Group
- Support Young People and address any issues that may affect their ability to achieve and sustain independence, including accommodation, social and welfare…
- Assisting with due diligence in relation to firm acquisition matters.
- Answering general Independence queries from the business relating to non-audit services,…
£23,462 a year
- The service provides short term residential support with the aim of meeting individuals’ needs, which promote independence and lead to a sustainable move-on.
£22,182 a year
- You will undertake time-limited, outcomes-focused work with Children, Young People and their families and support them to continue to care for their Child or…
- Our team is responsible for answering the most challenging client problems: how can Technology strategy enable a complex business; how do we select and design…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.