Independence Homes jobs
£33,759 - £34,986 a year
- As an Independence Assistant Co-ordinator, you would be an integral part of the IIT, working with the range of health and social care professionals within the…
£9 an hour
- Each care home offers personalised care services based on individual need.
- Every care home includes a Reminiscence neighbourhood, dedicated to the needs of…
£11.93 an hour
- E provision (Learning for Independence and Future Employment) support a range of learners with S.E.M.
- Student Support Assistant – Posts are Term Time Only.
£19,547 - £25,793 a year
- You will need to have strong communication and organisational skills, be confident with the use of technology and enjoy working with people to assist them in…
- A proactive and confident Receptionist with a careful attention to details, strong organisational and time management skills, able to work under pressure and on…
£8.21 an hour
- Click here for more information about the home.
- Peel Gardens Residential and Nursing Home, Off Vivary Way, Colne, Lancashire.
- Isn’t it time you joined us?
£26,999 - £29,636 a year
- This service will prepare young people for independence through supporting them to develop skills, access employment, education or training and reconnecting…
£38.25 an hour
- Hours of work: 37 hours hours per week to include alternate weekends.
- Call us to arrange a visit.
- Experience is preferred but not essential as full training…
£19,945 - £25,295 a year
- Ability to promote customer independence.
- Assessment & Support Co-ordinator (x3 positions) (Full time).
- These positions sit within Adult and Community Services.
£8.62 - £9.00 an hour
- As Housekeeper you will play a crucial role in ensuring visitors, residents and families all receive a positive impression of our homes by keeping residents'…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.