- The candidate will have a dual role being responsible for support and develop SIEM implementation(s) deployed across Visa.
- Drive subscription revenue throughout the territory.
- Create accurate forecasts and participate in pipeline reviews.
- Interface with partners and distributors.
- The specialist will be part of a shared services team processing vendor invoices, and employee expense reports for Imperva’s parent company and international…
- This is a critical position that requires a strong knowledge of accounts payable, a passion for excellent service to vendors and employees and leadership.
- We require an experienced Senior Information Security Analyst to deliver in all facets of SCIENTIFIC GAMES’s enterprise networks and to support information and…
- Security Account Managers (SAM) work with the technical, service and project management teams to evaluate, review, advise on all proposed changes to hosted…
- Discover where sensitive data resides, and who has access.
- Mask sensitive data to safely and broadly use it across the organization.
- As an Escalation Engineer you will coordinate technical support for Imperva’s customers, partners and prospects supporting business-critical Cloud security…
£40,000 - £50,000 a year
- Cisco NX-OS , IOS-XE , IOS and JUNOS , supporting Routers and Switches.
- Routing Protocols like OSPF,BGP, quality of Service.
- Imperva’s Security Analyst is tasked with tackling and solving our most complex field issues for enterprise customers in combating automated threats targeting…
We have removed 0 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.