Imperial Commercials jobs
£22,900 - £25,780 a year
- More information can be found on the Imperial College Benefits page.
- As an employer of choice Imperial College London offers an extensive benefits package…
£35,477 - £38,566 a year
- Cognitive testing and blood tests will be carried out by the Imperial Memory Unit at Charing Cross Hospital, where a number of commercial and non-commercial…
- Strong commercial acumen and ability to manage budgets.
- Imperial Brands currently have an exciting opportunity within our global learning function for a Global…
- In collaboration with Global Scientific Affairs, manage the strategy, development, editing, and writing of articles for peer-reviewed and commercial publication…
£40,215 - £47,579 a year
- PhD in computational hydrogeology or applied numerical and/or computational modelling in fluid mechanics, or a closely related discipline, or equivalent…
The Rosalind Franklin Institute
£33,000 - £43,000 a year
- PhD in Physics or Physical Chemistry or a closely related discipline, or equivalent research, industrial or commercial equivalent.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Keep a keen eye on technical developments in markets of interest, working closely with the commercial team on developing and maintaining cutting edge value…
- Imperial Brands offers a competitive package of salary, bonus scheme, pension and 25 days holiday (with an additional 4 days on top to cover the Christmas…
£51,383 - £57,596 a year
- Reporting to the Head of the Business Development you will partner with clinical teams and external organisations, to drive the development of strategies to…
£32,850 - £37,089 a year
- Good numeracy skills and commercial acumen.
- The role offers a variety of engaging responsibilities, including Open Programmes lead generation, recruitment and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.