IT jobs in Sunderland
- Hours: 37.5 (flexible to min. 20 hours).
- Assisting the busy Technical department through mainly key administration duties.
- IT skill: 1 year (Preferred).
- The Magna Exteriors portfolio of products includes access systems such as liftgates, exterior trim, modular systems, front-end modules including fascia, active…
£9,940 - £11,596 a year
- The Technical Academy is a 30,000 sq. ft. purpose-built facility providing training in a range of in-demand construction trades.
- At the Apple Store, whether you work full-time or part-time, you maintain customers’ trust in Apple as a skilled technician, troubleshooting and repairing…
£17,000 - £22,000 a year
- 1st/ 2nd line hardware and Microsoft desktop and server support.
- The Field Service Technician works within the field engineering team and is responsible for…
£21,814 - £25,217 a year
- Perform general duties in relation to day to day operations as required, to ensure ongoing service provision.
- To provide technical advice and support, under the…
- Support end users via the helpdesk to deal with problems within ICT and replacing broken hardware e.g. screens/ mice.
- Striping computers down for fault finding.
- You will provide a support service that ensures all IT equipment and infrastructure is running to its optimum performance and that all departmental Key…
- Using a helpdesk software to log calls with descriptions of issues, progress and solutions.
- First line support for internal IT issue and queries, taking…
- Hours – *37.5 hours per week, Monday – Sunday, 9.00am – 5.30pm (evening and weekend 10.00am – 16.00pm ).
- Liaising with other HTOL teams (and other teams where…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.