IT jobs in Stevenage
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- Please contact: Marcus Button, IT Systems Manager 01234 795786.
- Promoting the well being and safeguarding of children, young people and vulnerable adults by…
- A bachelor’s degree preferably in IT or technical discipline or alternatively relevant IT qualifications and experience.
- Day-to-day, you will be the primary interface for BioCTL with GSK IT Services, and will use your expertise to solve IT problems with the equipment and systems.
£30,401 - £37,267 a year
- Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer (Networks & Telecoms) £30,401 - £37,267.
- We offer a range of benefits to support our staff including:
- Collaborating with business and IT stakeholders on the business case development for new initiatives including high level solution options and resource…
£44,606 - £50,819 a year
- This is an exciting and challenging role.
- The Desktop Support Analyst will report to the IT Field Operations Manager (Offices).
- Provides Tier1 and Tier2 remote and desk side IT support to associates…
£14,500 a year
- IT - Information Systems Degree Apprenticeship (Level 6), Stevenage.
- The remainder of the week will be spent within our IT Systems function doing rotational…
- IT / ICT further education qualification.
- Represent the IT department in site meetings / conference calls.
- Ability to coordinate with corporate-based support…
- What’s in it for you?
- Role Title and Location: IT Application Developer - Stevenage.
- Effectively communicate with both IM experts and Customer Support staff in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.