IT jobs in Scotland
£44,700 a year
- You will lead the Infrastructure, Digital Services and Service Desk teams, within the IT department, delivering 'business as usual' technical support to…
- Do you have a passion for hands-on problem solving?
- At the Apple Store, whether you work full-time or part-time, you maintain customers’ trust in Apple as a…
£22,234 - £26,151 a year
- We are seeking to recruit a skilled and enthusiastic Technician to join our dedicated IT Department from as soon as possible.
- By Post: The Director of IT.
- The successful candidate will be expected to complete defined IT maintenance and support tasks as directed by the IT Leadership team, through the IT Service…
- The Head of IT for Europe, IO & Africa, International Markets, provides strategic and operational direction for planning, designing, implementing and…
Diversity & Inclusion Essential to our success as a global law firm is our ability to attract and retain the best talent from a diverse range of backgrounds.…
- If you have a keen interest in IT, a full and clean driving license and excellent communication and interpersonal skills then we want to hear from you!
- IT Specialist – Subsea Projects is responsible for the successful implementation and support of new and existing technology solutions, as well as enhancements…
£22,152 - £24,258 a year
- The NHS Tayside IT Service Desk are looking to recruit an ICT Technician/ IT Service Desk Operator to fill a vacancy in the current team.
- Peter Vardy Head Office, Eurocentral.
- £DOE, Bonus + Company Car.
- Travel across sites will be required.
- We’re looking for someone who can exhibit a strong common…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.