IT jobs in Glasgow
- If you have a keen interest in IT, a full and clean driving license and excellent communication and interpersonal skills then we want to hear from you!
- The vacancies are within our Global Service Centre - housed within our Glasgow City Centre office.
- A structured and full training programme will see you develop…
£16,179 a year
- You’ll help build and maintain the security systems and processes that protect BT from cyber threats and allow BT to manage systems both in its own data centres…
£44,700 a year
- You will lead the Infrastructure, Digital Services and Service Desk teams, within the IT department, delivering 'business as usual' technical support to…
- £DOE, Bonus + Company Car.
- Travel across sites will be required.
- Manage IT / digital initiatives to align them with the long-term Group strategy set by the…
- At the Apple Store, whether you work full-time or part-time, you maintain customers’ trust in Apple as a skilled technician, troubleshooting and repairing…
- The role will have direct accountability to the CIO for International Markets, and matrixed accountability to the CEO for Europe and the CEO for IO / NGO &…
- Installation of both hardware and software products.
- Undertake engineering project work as directed by the business including but not limited to software…
- Based in Head Office, an excellent opportunity has arisen in our IT Department for an IT Support Analyst to provide general 1st Line Network support to users…
£45,000 a year
- The working hours are flexible to fit the client’s needs and priorities, managed by you.
- We are looking for a unique individual with around 5 to 7 years of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.