IT jobs in Fife
£22,234 - £26,151 a year
- The IT department consists of: The Director of IT, Network Manager, Web/Intranet Manager, a Software Developer, 3 IT Technicians and 2 Audio Visual Technicians.
- IT Support Engineer (m/f) in Dunfermline.
- IT / ICT further education qualification.
- B.S. Degree in IT Engineering or related discipline.
- The successful candidate will be expected to complete defined IT maintenance and support tasks as directed by the IT Leadership team, through the IT Service…
- Do you have a passion for hands-on problem solving?
- At the Apple Store, whether you work full-time or part-time, you maintain customers’ trust in Apple as a…
£22,152 - £24,258 a year
- The NHS Tayside IT Service Desk are looking to recruit an ICT Technician/ IT Service Desk Operator to fill a vacancy in the current team.
£27,511 - £32,816 a year
- IT Services is responsible for providing, developing and maintaining the University’s central IT infrastructure and for the delivery of a wide range of…
£32,817 - £40,322 a year
- Acting fully in the interests of the University, you will be expected to deliver quality services that align with the University’s IT strategy and with business…
- Working in partnership with the business and IT leadership to translate strategic business priorities into IT requirements.
£16,179 a year
- This apprenticeship programme is designed both for new entrants to the IT & Telecoms sector, and to provide progression and reskilling routes for existing IT…
- The opportunity: Graduate IT Innovation Analyst.
- Graduate IT Innovation Analyst Job Description.
- What’s in it for me?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.