IT jobs in Coventry
£35,000 a year
- You’ll undertake procurement activities across all areas of IT spend within the Society.
- Working with the IT Procurement Managers you’ll be responsible for…
£20,000 - £27,060 a year
- Your role will be to provide excellent first-line incident management, request fulfillment and problem management for the Society’s IT systems while ensuring…
£25,000 a year
- As IT assistant you will be responsible for setting up new employees with email addresses, updating the CRM system and assiating the IT manager with any…
- Support desk (technical and pastoral).
- By responding to requests and queries submitted to the helpdesk (diagnosing IT issues and implementing fixes on-site and…
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- As a Trainee System Support Analyst, Band 3, it will be a requirement that on appointment the individual undertakes a Level 3 Business Administration…
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- £24,214 - £30,112 per annum.
- Applicants must have a working knowledge of the Microsoft range of products as well as the ability to demonstrate a logical…
£18,000 - £23,000 a year
- The focus of this role will be to provide high quality ICT support to all our Cygnet sites through the delivery of good customer service and technical support…
£41,526 - £49,553 a year
- Working as part of a team of Analysts alongside Project Managers, Service Owners and customers the person in this role will enable IT Services and meet the…
- Working on a help desk – 1st line support.
- As an IT Support Apprentice, you will be responsible for providing first-line support, general IT maintenance and…
- Printer- scanners, with “follow me” technology.
- Windows clients and servers (physical and virtual).
- Data security technologies, bit locker, Authentication Token…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.