IT Support Technician jobs in Manchester
- The Desktop Support Technician will be responsible for supporting the studio’s staff’s technology needs.
- First line support including handling requests and…
- At the Apple Store, whether you work full-time or part-time, you maintain customers’ trust in Apple as a skilled technician, troubleshooting and repairing…
£21,166 - £24,799 a year
- The Technician will be responsible for providing comprehensive 1st line support to staff and students across school to aid teaching and learning.
£42,000 a year
- Salary up to £ 42,000 (dependent upon experience), plus additional benefits.
- These could be small and medium sized projects within IT, in addition to managing a…
£20,000 - £25,000 a year
- We are currently recruiting for a full-time 1st Line IT Operations Support Technician based in Manchester near the airport.
- Windows XP, 7, 8, 10.
£19,248 - £21,291 a year
- Tameside College in Ashton-Under-Lyne Greater Manchester is a diverse and vibrant further education college that offers a wide range of course including A level…
£25,000 a year
- The department is also responsible for resolving any IT-related faults quickly and efficiently, including a broad range of queries from how to set up an email…
£22,000 a year
- Windows Operating Systems / Active Directory / Group Policy / Networking.
- Salary up to £22,000 dependant on experience.
- Experience of Service Desk support.
- Under the leadership of the Hub IT Manager, the successful candidate will take responsibility for the day-to-day operations of The Stephen Longfellow Academy’s…
- To excel in this role, the IT Support Engineer will need to develop excellent problem-solving skills and a general awareness of how IT systems and software…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.