IT Support Analyst jobs in London
£29,056 - £36,134 a year
- The Service Desk Analyst is responsible for maintaining the communication channels with the customer and the IT department and providing the first point of…
- This opportunity suits a proactive problem solver who will be responsible for providing all round IT support to the business and assisting the IT Co-Ordinator…
£24,462 - £25,809 a year
- Redbridge Council is strengthening it’s IT Service Desk and are seeking three ambitious and passionate Assistant IT Analysts.
- We’re looking for an IT Support Analyst to join our team.
- The Support analyst will work as part of the frontline Support team to monitor the call logging system…
- What's in it for you?
- Apple Device support skills including Mac’s, iPhone’s, iPad’s and Mac Infrastructure.
- Maintain a close working relationship with the other…
- Assist with any reasonable ad-hoc IT support requirements.
- Minimum: 3 years of face-to-face IT Support experience, in creative environment.
Ontrack Management Solutions Ltd
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- To offer support and technical assistance to users of the Ontrack Management System who raise incident tickets via the Incidents Portal or via the dedicated…
£34,794 - £36,711 a year
- Redbridge Council are looking for an experienced Application Support Analyst to join their IT & Digital Services team.
- You will have experience of:
£34,000 - £40,000 a year
- To be considered suitable you will need to have previous experience as either a Desktop Support Analyst, IT Support Engineer or Service Desk Analyst and have…
- Work alongside other UK IT Support Analysts to provide all elements of support to all BNP Paribas Real Estate Directors and staff.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.