IT Manager jobs in Manchester
£60,000 a year
- As an Agile Delivery Manager, you’ll be a master of delivering complex digital projects, breaking down barriers for your squad and both planning at a higher…
£45,000 a year
- We’re looking to offer a salary of up to £45,000 per annum, plus company car or car allowance.
- In addition, we offer 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), as…
- Higher than average pay rates.
- Paid breaks and paid Bank Holidays.
- First-rate working environment in a purpose-built luxury home.
- Full time - 37.5 hours/week.
- Proactive and/or reactive support of infrastructure components in line with agreed service level agreements.
£33,000 a year
- Identify trends in the service desk queries and proactively make recommendations to improve or change the way we work with our colleagues.
£50,000 - £55,000 a year
- Manages projects within the Sodexo framework fully respecting procedures and process including Change Control and Testing.
- As a Project manager, you will work with multiple stakeholders to create a strategy for growth or process improvement, build a project plan, identifying risks…
£50,000 a year
- You will ideally come from an IT background and will have worked as Project Manager or Business Analyst previously.
- Minimum level of experience required.
- Communicating with business managers and staff to advise, influence and determine operational business needs.
- Manage and update business continuity and disaster…
£30,000 a year
- On top of this, we offer a pension; 25 days paid holiday; high-street shopping discounts; and we even give you free shares!
- Develop and grow your team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.