IT Manager jobs in Leeds
- The IT Development Manager should have an appetite for seeking out new ways of developing industry leading solutions, and demonstrating how it can provide AG…
- Based in Birmingham or Leeds, the IT Programme Manager, reporting to the Head of IT, will be responsible for implementation and transformation IT projects…
£56,000 - £64,000 a year
- It is likely that you will have a number of projects ongoing simultaneously and will need to be able to cope with conflicting demands for your time, to ensure…
- Jet2.com and Jet2holidays are looking for an experienced IT Project Manager to join our IT Project Office team in Leeds city centre.
£43,000 - £47,000 a year
- Support your Store Managers to recruit, train and develop their teams.
- Work with and mentor your Store Managers on their store performance.
£24,108 - £27,236 a year
- Undertaking research as necessary, accurately recording the information obtained, converting it to intelligence and disseminating it to appropriate law…
£45,000 a year
- ERP Infrastructure support within the group’s IT department.
- As an ERP System Manager, the post holder will work as part of a dynamic team in delivering and…
NHS England and NHS Improvement
£44,606 - £50,819 a year
- As a Project Manager, the post holder will work as part of a dynamic team in delivering an effective service supporting managers and staff across the Service…
- Reports to: Head of Delivery.
- Accountable for the delivery of successful projects, on time and on budget, the PM manages cross functional teams of creative and…
- We've just embarked on a programme of transformational change and are looking to strengthen the team with a Change, Communications and Training Manager.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.