IT Director jobs
£80,000 - £95,000 a year
- Through best-in-class management of Platforms, solutions, processes, people and tools, the IT Director will take responsibility for developing the key…
£150,000 - £250,000 a year
- Major Transformation Programme Director (Business, IT, Change).
- Major Transformation Programme Director (Business, IT, Change) up to £250,000.
- The candidate should have experience working within or closely with the IT organization, developing, managing or implementing IT initiatives linked to the…
- Develop the existing IT Operations function such that it allows the bank to continue to scale.
- Ensure the smooth functioning of OakNorth’s infrastructure,…
- An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Associate Director -IT who will work across the business to define and implement an IT roadmap to meet the company’s…
- Governance of the IT services ensuring alignment with the JV Partner IT Leadership teams.
- Balfour Beatty Vinci has an exciting opportunity for an IT DIRECTOR to…
Goodwin Procter LLP
- Working with the CIO and peer leaders in the IT department, the IT Director will contribute to the global IT strategy while ensuring any specific needs from the…
£85,000 a year
- Head of IT/IS - Deputy Director.
- Providing operational leadership to the IT/IS team, ensuring it meets business needs.
- The post of Head of IT/IS will focus in:
- Working in partnership with the business and IT leadership to translate strategic business priorities into IT requirements.
- TT Games Studios Limited, a division of WB Games Inc., are looking for an IT Director who will be an integral member of the TT leadership team and the WBIE…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.