IT Administrator jobs in London
£18,000 - £20,848 a year
- We are looking to recruit a new part-time (22.5 hours per week) Data Administrator to join our dynamic service supporting residents of the London Borough of…
- In this role you will be providing excellent customer support whilst dealing with in-house technology, equipment and IT assets.
£23,000 - £26,000 a year
- Interviews will be held on 16th and 18th March 2020.
£30,176 - £34,403 a year
- Working within the Department of Theatre and Performance your role will involve overseeing the Department’s management of all learning, teaching and assessment…
- Re-organising current processes and implementing/documenting processes for Revolut Global.
- Working with Senior Technology Administration team to define and…
- General maintenance of office devices.
- Second/Third line support for Jamf Devices.
- Cooperating with Senior Technology Administration Team and Head of IT on…
£26,209 - £29,732 a year
- The role involves daily contact with a diverse range of students, staff and members of the public and you will be responsible for dealing with and resolving…
- You will work with non-technical users on workflow management and integrations as well as creating documentation and best practises for Atlassian Products.
- Experience in 2nd / 3rd line IT support and have ability to analyze a given problem, diagnose it, fix it and find root cause.
- The role is hands-on and diverse, and it often involves project work.
- The role’s primary responsibility will be to provide second line of IT support to the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.