£65,000 a year
- Deploying and maintaining IBM BPM solutions.
- Solo and team development using IBM BPM.
- Technical skills in IBM ODM (Rules) are a bonus.
- Risk analysis of proposed and existing IBM sites examines internal and external threats to IBM to aid management in determining where to locate IBM buildings…
£40,000 - £58,000 a year
- Deploying and maintaining IBM Middleware solutions.
- Team leading projects as Senior Developer on IBM Integration projects.
- Familiarity with BI tools and Data Science notebooks such as Cloudera Data Science Workbench, Apache Zeppelin, Jupyter, IBM Watson Studio etc.
£32,000 a year
- CYBER SECURITY GRADUATE PROGRAMME WITH IBM.
- Once you have mastered the basics, you’ll develop skills in other IBM process such as project management and…
£28,000 - £40,000 a year
- Deploying and Developing IBM Middleware solutions.
- Installation & configuration on IBM Integration Bus (APP Connect Enterprise) and MQ.
- What we are looking for.
- Who you’ll be working with.
- Working with a small team of hardworking Infrastructure Platform Engineers who are responsible for of all…
- The Analyst position is the first step in your career with Promontory Financial Group, an IBM Company.
- IBM Industry Platforms provides a range of strategic…
£60,000 - £70,000 a year
- Middleware Specialist – SWIFT CSP- SWIFT ALLIANCE – MQ.
- Middleware specialist with experience across Swift Alliance products is needed for my financial services…
- The IBM Client Innovation Centre (CIC) is an innovative and exciting part of IBM, working as IBM Global Business Services’ technical delivery partner.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.