Hydrogen Group jobs
- Decarbonisation is a key objective for all organisations and strategic plans, supported by delivery options, are required for a successful ‘green transition.
- You will work within Group Economics’ gas team and report to the Head of gas analysis, as well as being part of the Group Economics team.
- The successful candidate will get an opportunity to showcase their skills as part of a high performing team in the Process Gases Product Line Engineering Group,…
- The Life Sciences Vaporized Hydrogen Peroxide (VHP) Application Engineering group works with sales, marketing, manufacturing, engineering, and service to help…
£20,235 - £21,598 a year
- Support for Dr Peacock, members of the Peacock group and Dr de Cogan in preparing a library of peptides that probe key structure activity relationships…
- To meet increasing demand for our products and services we are seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced Senior Plant Process Engineers to…
- Data / Insights – pooling knowledge within the group.
- Supporting three year business models and driving working groups on specific goals.
£35,845 - £49,553 a year
- We welcome applications from people in all diversity groups.
- Applications are sought from candidates working in hydrogen energy, who have a proven track record…
- + Knowledge of new fuels and technologies – e.g. hydrogen.
- You will need to have a good technical understanding of energy and GHG emissions, and renewable…
- With extensive experience in the design and construction of large scale industrial gas plants, we provide a comprehensive portfolio of services and solutions to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.