Humankind Charity jobs
£10.75 - £13.50 an hour
- These services provide essential drug and alcohol services to support individuals, their families and children affected by substance use.
£22,881 - £23,947 a year
- IFSS Lite is allied with the larger IFSS service and is a service available to families within Staffordshire experiencing multiple needs and exclusions, but…
£28,443 - £35,136 a year
- The post holder will provide the management and supervision of a multi-agency/disciplinary recovery team offering a flexible and accessible service to alcohol…
£17,402 - £24,271 a year
- As directed by the Area Manager, the Recovery Coordinator will be an integral member of the dynamic multi agency team developing and delivering comprehensive…
£25,267 - £29,282 a year
- We are currently looking for an experienced and enthusiastic individual to join us as a Recovery Practitioner.
£26,595 - £28,670 a year
- This is a broad role, providing HR support to units across the North East regions and therefore the ability to travel is a must.
£30,000 - £35,000 a year
- Working with a product which helps humankind - 1% of the company’s annual profits goes to charity.
- As a Project Manager – you will perform a core role within…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.