Housing Solutions jobs
£25,801 - £30,507 a year
- We are looking for a knowledgeable Housing Solutions Officer to join the team who has experience in managing a varied caseload, assessing needs and issuing…
£33,759 - £34,986 a year
- Previous experience of working in a Housing Solutions service is not a necessity and we welcome applications from people with transferable skills.
£19,171 - £21,166 a year
- The key objective will be to provide support to the Housing Solutions Service who work with private sector landlords and agents to increase the portfolio of…
- The Assistant Housing Solutions Officers, will be developed in all areas of Housing solutions.
- Keeping up to date with Housing News and developments.
£23,014 a year
- The primary aim of your role is to take appropriate action to prevent homelessness and empower customers to find solutions to their housing problems.
- This will involve making use of all available housing resources to advise customers of all their housing options as well as their legal rights.
£20,342 - £21,163 a year
- Alternatively, contact John Urwin, Housing Solutions Manager on 0191 0191 427 2454 or by email email@example.com.
£14,588 - £15,790 a year
- Assist with claims for housing benefit and Discretionary Housing Payments.
- Assist people to solve their housing problems and find effective solutions to their…
£23,411 a year
- So, you’re interested in becoming a Customer Experience Advisor for Yarlington Housing Group….
- To be successful in this role.
- Start Date: W/C 6th April 2020.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.