House Sitting jobs
St Albans Pet Services
- We will insure you to carry out each pet sitting assignment and give you full instructions and support regarding each job.
£9 an hour
- Acting as the first point of contact for all visitors to the home.
- Supporting the Home Manager and Administrator with clerical duties such as maintaining paper…
- This means from day one you’ll be sitting near a partner.
- Our offices are non-hierarchical and open plan.
- In addition, you could get to spend six months of your…
- You will find Travelers to be full of energy and a workplace in which you truly can make a difference.
- Reporting to the Head of Legal Practice, you will handle…
£16,324 a year
- Be reliable, friendly and caring to help our service users achieve their everyday goals (including personal care).
- This role will report into a Client Partner sitting within the National Accounts team within the wider commercial function, pivotal in driving revenue for the…
North West Care and Support
- We require community care workers for a sitting service in Cityside, L\'derry.
- No experience is required as full training will be provided in our in-house…
£12.13 an hour
- You will use your bilingual skills to support pupils who are at risk of underachieving.
- In groups and on a one-to-one basis you will enable them to access the…
£31,841 - £42,126 a year
- All salaries are inclusive of standard allowances e.g. High Cost Area for staff on Agenda for Change contracts.
- Full registration with the GMC;
£35,000 - £40,000 a year
- We are in the business of solving customer’s storage needs whether it’s a family looking to move house or a business looking to store their stock, our customers…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.