Horizon Resources jobs
- Assisting with assessments of GHG emissions, sustainability strategy and/or resource efficiency for infrastructure projects going through EIA in the planning…
- In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package within a highly successful International business that offers…
£19,000 a year
- This position requires excellent administrative and organisational skills and the ability to handle sensitive information confidentially.
- Supports the HRBP Senior Mgr in developing and deploying strategic human resources programs and practices to own organization in order to drive greater…
- Manage the project budget - identifying resource requirements and expectations, tracking actual project spend versus planned spend and continuously updating…
- Drive the creation of Marketing Requirement Specifications aligned with the business strategies that shape our technology and solution offerings.
£27,511 - £33,797 a year
- Evidence of good management of own time, with short to long-term horizons.
- Ensuring that the schedule for final resources is agreed at College level so that…
- A bachelor’s degree, good Excel skills and a basic understanding of project management tools, such as resource trackers, availability trackers and RAID logs.
£63,708 - £68,091 a year
- Effective forward planning and resource management to ensure the successful delivery of service provision and directorate and corporate objectives; typically…
£18,440 a year
- Development of services, horizon scanning and testing of new technologies.
- NOC IT provides computing services using a diverse range of technologies, including…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.