Highway Maintenance Project Manager jobs
- Project management on multi-discipline projects;
- Engaging with a wide range of project stakeholders to ensure successful project delivery.
£50,000 - £60,000 a year
- A Civil Engineering highway maintenance contractor is seeking an Experienced Project Manager to manager a variety of Civil Engineering Highways Schemes within…
- Project management on multi-discipline projects during design and site phases;
- Engaging with a wide range of project stakeholders to drive successful project…
- Reviewing of data and reporting of project performance throughout the project life cycle.
- Delivers Planning, scoping and delivery of Project functions in…
- The existing team provides a supporting environment and actively promotes professional development across a diverse range of interesting projects which include…
- Project programmes (Microsoft Project) are monitored.
- Plan and define project steps, scope project risks and issues, establish programmes, review milestones and…
- These include major projects, improvement schemes, public realm schemes and large highway maintenance programme.
- A typical week would include:
- Kier Local Highways are currently recruiting for an Assistant Project Manager to join our Surrey Council Contract.
- Raise requests for road space Permits.
- Technical Project Manager - Highways (VN1358).
- The successful Technical Project Manager will have;
- As the Technical Project Manager you will required to;
£50,000 a year
- Experienced in the UK highways maintenance sector?
- I am currently recruiting for a Project Manager to oversee the highways maintenance schemes funded by local…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.