£19,928 a year
- Demonstrate a passion for nature, heritage and the outdoors.
- The voice of our landscapes, conservation champions and lovers of all things outdoors, you’ll help…
£33,700 - £37,500 a year
- With an awareness and understanding of the World Heritage Convention and World Heritage Sites in the UK, you also have practical knowledge of UK heritage…
£34,000 a year
- As our new Inspector of Ancient Monuments, you will deliver Historic England`s advice in response to pre-application and formal consultations across the diverse…
£23,522 - £26,539 a year
- This busy service runs two heritage sites.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Arts & Heritage Learning and Development Officer, with proven experience…
£8.21 - £10.55 an hour
- Customer Service experience within a similar sector – this could include retail, heritage, event work, bar work etc.
- You will need to have:
£25,801 - £28,785 a year
- You will provide rota’ed support to our Customer Services team and help to deliver the new Heritage Hub training programme.
£31,000 a year
- With British heritage dating back to 1904, the company is a wholly owned subsidiary of BMW Group and has operated from its Goodwood location since 2003.
£17,004 a year
- What you'll be doing:As the largest conservation charity in Europe we work hard to raise funds, so that we can continue to care for all the heritage in our…
£15,380 a year
- Providing a warm welcome to a diverse range of visitors to this historic site, you will ensure they have relevant information for their visit and about the…
£22,273 a year
- You should have previous experience of working in a visitor focused environment, alongside experience of selling tickets in a cultural, heritage or visitor…
Be the first to see new Heritage jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.