Head of IT jobs in Birmingham
£85,000 a year
- Providing operational leadership to the IT/IS team, ensuring it meets business needs.
- Efficiently and effectively managing the delegated and substantial budget.
- You will manage 3rd parties involved in IT Security, senior stakeholders and take responsibility for improving, managing and monitoring the security control…
- You will be instrumental in shaping and advancing strategic initiatives and managing risks at the highest level.
- Develop, implement and lead a forward-looking customer centric data and analytics team that empowers people across the organisation to support business and…
£57,178 - £62,340 a year
- Competitive Salary, 35 days annual leave plus paid bank holidays and concessionary days, Employee Benefits Site, Occupational Pension Scheme.
£51,855 - £56,364 a year
- The Faculty of Arts, Design and Media at Birmingham City University is looking for a highly motivated individual to carry out the role of Head of Technical…
£85,000 a year
- 35 Hour week £85,000 + excellent benefits package.
- This role will report to the Director of Digital Services and will have budgetary responsibility of around …
£500 - £800 a month
- Gravitas to develop a framework for information management and able to implement it at all levels of the business.
- Develop and cultivate strong and effective relationships with a range of internal and external contacts/customers and industry forums to ensure that best…
£55,600 a year
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week, full time.
- This is a full time role working 37.5 hours per week.
- You will also lead on planning and procurement of new projects in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.