Harrington Starr jobs
£300 a day
- Desktop Support Engineer – West London – Financial Services - Windows 7/10 - VMWare - Contract £300pd PAYE.
- This company require an individual who is excellent…
£60,000 - £65,000 a year
- Working remotely before joining the team in the City of London a well established Harrington Starr client is looking for a Product / Implementation Consultant.
Location LONDON, United Kingdom Sector: Data Science & Engineering Consultant: Andrew Nitek Job ref: 13196 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org…
£450 - £500 a day
- SQL, Oracle, Store Procedures, Windows, Redhat, MongoDB, Sybase 15, UNIX, Perl, KSH, VMware.
- 6 Month Contract - £450 -£500 per day.
- PMO Analyst, Financial management, planning.
- You will be tasked with supporting global projects teams that deliver a range of technology projects and ensure…
£45,000 a year
- £35,000 - £45,000 + commission.
- A growing start-up that specialises in artificial intelligence driven solutions that helps banks and other companies to digest,…
- You will be required to provide User Acceptance testing across a wide range of projects within the organisations portfolio, focusing on business process,…
£45,000 - £50,000 a year
- £45000 - £50000 per annum + bonus and benefits.
- PMO/Project Analyst - £45,000 - £50,000 plus excellent benefits.
- I am working with a leading vendor in the Financial Services industry who are searching for an Implementation Consultant specializing in Regulations (MIFID 2…
£30,000 - £45,000 a year
- They have just started looking for a Junior Business Manager to work directly with their COO/CIO helping maintain business management processes and tools.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.