Handy Person jobs in Whitstable
Sort by: relevance -
Kent Recruitment Bureau
- A General Assistance/Handy person required for general maintenance and estate management activities at Pines Garden and Rippledown environmental studies centre.
Surrey County Council
£12,603 a year
- There are also further helpful hints, handy tips and employment advice to make sure your application sells you in the best possible way.
New Appointments Group
£9.39 - £10.59 an hour
- A company in Maidstone is looking for a Handy person to assist with the upkeep of their properties.
- This is a very hands on, practical job and you will need to…
- Report to the Home Manager, or the Handy person, any faulty appliances, damaged furniture,.
- Report immediately to the Home Manager, or Person in Charge, any…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.