Hampshire Fire Rescue Service jobs
£14.22 an hour
- An on-call firefighter is a paid person employed by the fire and rescue service who is ‘on call’ to respond to a range of emergencies and to engage with their…
£44,297 a year
- Salary: £44,297 per annum plus 20% FDS allowance.
- Contract Type: Permanent and Temporary positions available.
- Substantive and competent Watch Manager (Grey Book…
- Voluntary Role – travel expenses paid.
- This role requires volunteers who can commit to volunteering one evening per week on a regular basis and occasionally at…
£24,799 - £26,317 a year
- You will be comfortable working with all levels throughout the organisation, as well as representing Hampshire and regional and national meetings.
We have removed 35 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.