Hadoop jobs in London
- Apply your research expertise to improve our ML-driven recommender system products, help us develop new solutions and unlock new directions, as well as analyse…
- Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care.
- Enjoy a generous pension and 25 days paid annual leave.
- “The DTA Platform Engineering and Operations team is…
- A specialist and boutique FinTech consultancy firm is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Data Scientist to join their driven and diverse offices in…
- Analyzing customer needs to create new software(s) or to improve existing one(s).
- Run feasibility studies and design software technology(ies).
£45,423 - £50,470 a year
- You excel in finding bugs, and have a good enough grasp of coding to design automated tests in existing frameworks and enjoy collaborating with other…
- As part of our global team you will work on various components as an Artificial Intelligence (AI) Engineer.
- Competitive salary and non-contributory pension.
£66,807 - £74,230 a year
- You’d be using your skills in Python to update and maintain our machine learning libraries underpinning our fraud and security controls.
- You will get hands-on experience coding in multiple languages and applying the latest big data technologies to business uses cases.
- Design, develop and deploy robust and scalable predictive models to develop supervised and unsupervised pipelines.
- Proven experience and fluency in SQL.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong technical and analytical background, as well as an intense hunger to make a significant business impact by owning and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.