£28,000 a year
- You'll get CIPD accreditation and you will study towards completing an HR professional qualification at Level 7.
- Close contact with senior civil servants.
- Area Managers, site HR teams, HR Shared Services, Payroll, High Volume Hiring.
- Lead or support HR projects as assigned.
- That’s our slogan, and we stand by it.
- Support to the contracts that are mobilising to ensure smooth transition with limited impact on key HR areas.
- They will also collaborate with the Operational HR…
- Support you in obtaining relevant professional qualifications such as the CII Certificate in Insurance, PRINCE2 Practitioner (Project Management qualification)…
£25,566 - £27,339 a year
- To support your HR Business Partner in achieving business objectives by providing an effective, pro-active and efficient HR service.
- High volume administration experience (including systems/database administration) in HR, recruitment or payroll.
- New starter processes, expenses queries).
- The successful candidate will assist in HR administration duties and all secretarial duties for the Regional Managing Director.
£32,676 - £37,297 a year
- The post holder is a member of the School's professional services team, providing high quality general administrative support to the School and specific support…
£38,694 - £46,423 a year
- Equivalent, or working towards this, with experience in a generalist HR role.
- University of the Arts London (UAL) is the world’s second best university for Art…
- The Superdry brand is a genuine British success story that has grown to a turnover of £750m, £87m profit and a strategic plan in place that will make us a £1bn…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.